October 16, 2012

october baby

This past weekend was so great. Sunday was my 28th birthday, but celebrations started Saturday night when I went out for dinner with family. On Sunday, Rob really spoiled me with brunch, this incredible 1960's cape/jacket, a cute bird pin, and dinner and a movie. The last few years I haven't really made a big deal out of my birthday, but I must admit it is nice to feel a bit special at least one day of the year!






Vintage cape and purse
Beret from H&M
Skiff to my Lou dress from Modcloth
Vintage bird pin

<3 Lo

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so adorable! Hope that you had a fabulous birthday!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so jealous of your cape! Amazing! I have that beret also.

    ReplyDelete