August 2, 2012

strangeness and charm

Happy Thursday lovelies! We have a long weekend coming up here, and with my office on summer hours (we close at 1pm on Fridays) I'm looking forward to some MUCH needed time off! I'm going to be celebrating my roomie's birthday, doing some thrift shopping, and hopefully a ton of reading (just started The Book of Negroes). And the fact that it's now August has me feeling like I need to cherish the summer days we have left.






Thrifted top
Vintage wicker purse
Vintage wedges (these seem to be constantly on my feet lately)
Hair bow from Ardene

Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?!

xoxo Lo

6 comments:

  1. looove this look, so adorable. Especially with those black high wasited jeans. I'm really loving it. And lucky, getting to go home at 1! Can i please work in this office too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got such a cute dress style!

    Hope you'll check out my blog too at www.unkitsch.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lo! I just thought i'd let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog! Here's the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long weekends in the summer?!! I'm jealous!

    The plaid sleeveless top is a fun look. Did you thrift it like that or did you have to alter it to take the sleeves off?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this vintage look, from everything to the bow in your hair, to your sunglasses, to your shoes! You're always so adorable ! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete