August 23, 2012

august sponsors

Check out August's new sponsors (and don't forget all the "old" lovelies too)!


1. Lauren of Old Red Boots. A newish gal to blogging, she documents her trips to the farmers market, her adorable, adventurous, and ever-changing style, and her veracious love for cats. I can honestly say that her blog is a joy to read and her style makes me envious!
2. La Quaintrelle. I have been a long-time fan of this little online shop which is based out of Nova Scotia Canada (you can catch an earlier feature here). With gorgous vintage-inspired dresses, accessories, and shoes, this little shop is one to watch!
3. The Vintage Set. This online vintage shop in the UK is certainly eager to get their name out there, and I have had an amazing experience working with them! With their hand-picked, on-trend vintage items, you really can't go wrong!

xoxo Lo

3 comments:

  1. it looks very nice, like it! :)

    c'mon, check me out on:
    www.veraspop-upworld.blogspot.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just visited the stores! I DIE! I love the dresses and the styles! So lovely!-Jessica L

    ReplyDelete