March 16, 2012

pink at sunset

Now that we've changed our clocks over for daylight savings, I get to actually catch a bit of the sunset now. It's so hard leaving work at 5:30 and having it be dark already. Just think of all the sunsets that we miss! But now that it gets dark later, I find that I can see bits of the sun setting amongst all the skyscrapers. And I love when the pinks and oranges reflect off of all the buildings downtown.

There's something a little magical and romantic about that time of evening, and it makes me want to wear something a little romantic.


The Cadence Harmony pleated dress from Ruche. (And apparently I have deer legs...)


I love the collar and little pink buttons on this dress!


Pretty pink pleats.


Velvet hairband from Accessorize. Lipstick is Girl About Town by MAC.


 I call these my "peasant shoes".

Have you seen any good sunsets lately?

8 comments:

  1. Sunsets are the best! Cute outfit!
    http://funandruins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress and lipstick combination is above perfection, aww, you look beautiful!
    I haven't seen any sunsets in a while, but I will probably soon when insomnia kicks in again ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely hard to remember to take the time to look for one!

      Delete
  3. I love your dress its so cute :) I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog posts!
    Georgia X.

    http://satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia! Thanks for coming by my blog and following! I checked out yours, very good start!

      Delete
  4. Oh, and no unfortunately I haven't seen any sunsets recently :( boo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ridiculously adorable!! love love love this outfit! that dress is amazing. xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete