August 5, 2011

lauren moffatt fall 2011

I haven't done a designer feature in a long time, but that's partly been because some of my favs haven't released their fall collections yet. But they are starting to emerge, slowly but surely! I can't believe we're at this point in the summer already. August always seems to fly by as we grasp on to those last days of summer. I love summer, but I also love the fall, and a big part of that is because of fall collections!

Earlier in the year, I featured Lauren Moffatt's spring/summer collection. I had just discovered her, and totally fell in love with her designs and styling. And I have NOT been disappointed by her new fall collection!








I'm starting to get some really great fashion inspirations for this fall already! But trying not to get too far ahead of myself, and concentrating on enjoying this last month before the sun starts to set earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment