February 4, 2011

happy friday!



 Just wanted to say hello this lovely Friday morning! There's something about the end of the week that just makes you breathe a sigh of relief. Things have been intensely busy with school, leaving me little time to blog or have anything other hobbies, so I'm taking advantage of this quite morning to write a quick little something.

I'm a morning person, so I tend to be the first one awake in the house, and usually I'm getting ready to rush out the door for the day. But mornings like this, I revel in. I think I'm at my best in the mornings. I think the clearest, and I love how quiet everything is before the realities and tasks of the day begin.

I finally found wheat free oats, so this morning I am enjoying a bowl of oatmeal with cranberries and cinnamon. Such comfort food. Oh, and a cup of coffee obviously. And watching season 3 of Big Love. :)
Blissful. But alas, this time of leisure will be short, as I have a long list of things to get done today.

So, in the busyness of life, I really hope that you can enjoy a few moments to yourself today and over this weekend. Enjoy and appreciate the little things. Wishing you a great, relaxing, and love-filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment