January 13, 2011

Spoiled

I just visited the hair salon, which I haven't done since the summer (shameless plug for my lovely Grateful Head). I tend to only go when my hair is at the point of driving me crazy. I always say that I don't have the time or money to go, and most often this is true. HOWEVER, I wonder why sometimes we/I feel guilty about just allowing ourselves to be pampered. Sometimes we need it. Goodness knows we are always in SUCH a hurry and life gets out of control. I don't think I could justify going to the salon or getting a massage or what have you every week, but sometimes its just what we need. What's so bad about feeling pretty sometimes? Or even just good about ourselves? I mean, I got to drink nice hot tea and sit by a fire while my hair gal blew dry my locks (which, I will have you know, is not a task to take lightly. I have alot of hair). I don't do it often, but every once in awhile I like to get my hair done, or my nails done, or even get a nice massage. I'm not trying to sound spoiled or anything, but maybe being a LITTLE spoiled isn't all that bad? What do you think?

                                            The finished product

1 comment:

  1. being a little spoiled is definitely a GOOD thing.. it is only right to indulge every once in awhile in some pampering.. after all we are worth it :) Glad you stopped by.. looking forward to being blog friends - lol.

    ReplyDelete